Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Climax days...

Snatch some time...

The final days are one of the most boring and busiest period on universe. On one hand when one is saddled with completing the last formalities and strives to wrap them off in as minimum time as possible, the specified time period when he/she is needed to stay makes the experience a bit boring with a sprinkle of patience.

Smart Dude tries to fit in to a baby
high-chair to prove his fitness
I cajoled Smart dude to head out for a party. The trio headed after our classes to one of the outlets of a brand started by Col. Sanders. On seeing me pushing for payment(and thanks to pre-payment system before ordering food), Gold Lady ordered a delicious dish. The spiciness of the dish made us sip those mint drink which Smart dude ordered. Time had smiled on me, as I dictated the chit chat and Gold Lady supported my points. Naturally Smart dude was the casualty, but he seemed to enjoy those missiles of banter.

We soon headed to watch a bollywood flick, whose name coincided with a location. Sloppy story line, lousy dialogues and loose acting helped ease our mind as a action thriller was converted to a parody. We three joked and enjoyed. It took a while to realize that three protagonists in the movie were actually using the same song (without any alteration in lyrics) during their introduction scenes.

The movie finished with 1 hour in hand for the gates of college to shut down. We fed our hungry stomach and returned campus. That culminated the experience of trio. A chilled out educational hub gifted me experience with two cool folks and I would cherish it forever.

Lessons of life

I happened to develop rapport with an ex-service man. Before leaving the place I payed a visit to his place and enjoyed our chat. He mentioned his experience of serving in various locations during his tenure in a defense organization. One can never say on seeing this person that he has been a part of ambush, been at place with some of the tense security climate and endured much hardships during the course of service. It was interested to live this experience, where interacting with a person opened up a gamut of learning and experience of life. I would cherish the fact that we developed a good rapport and I have one more person who would be here when I visit next time.

I also met up with an entrepreneur, who happened to be my acquaintance. Though younger than me in age, he was older than me in facing the music while realizing a vision. And unlike our assignments, where a mistake can be made up in future actions, this guy did not had any luxury to go for mistakes. I was happy to learn that his initiative was recognized in various global and national business plans competition. The passion which I see in him, gives me the answer to the question "why this guy works harder despite things nothing going the right way? why this guy is so optimistic?" Perhaps that's how one is supposed to approach life, and I would continue to look up to this sort of attitude.

As I leave a crazy, wacky place with a crazy and wacky experience I would always turn back to relive those few good memories I had here.

1 comment:

catchRahul said...

Its superb,....just one thing is eating me up...why every time u r saying tht its the last post for the trio...m not able to understand...r u really trying to leave us bcoz if tht is so...ur efforts ll surely go in vain...:P